Our Purpose Statement
Caring for the Heart New England exists to help hurting individuals and couples who have been damaged and need spiritual assistance in resolving their personal, emotional, and spiritual problems. We are available to assist in diagnosing their problems and lead them to find Biblical answers to their problems.
The Purpose of our Counseling is:
- To identify the particular emotional or spiritual problem(s) of each person.
- To identify the cause of the problem(s).
- To lead each person to a Biblical resolution for each problem.
- Give hope and encouragement to each counselee
- Accept without judging another’s issues
- Understand the heart that has been damaged
- Care for the emotional pain within the heart
- Jesus can heal and bring peace to a wounded heart
- The Word of God provides wisdom to resolve each sin problem
- The Holy Spirit can convict of sin, leading to repentance and confession
- The Holy Spirit can heal and restore a damaged heart
- Counseling for individuals and couples
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Couples conferences or workshops in local churches
- Presentations for high school students regarding the emotional damages and consequences of inappropriate physical relationships before marriage
- Engagement seminars for college students
- Workshops for church leadership boards and ministry teams to assist them in understanding each member’s leadership style, strengths, and weaknesses
Our Counseling Philosophy
Caring for the Heart New England is committed to assist individuals, couples, and families to find freedom from emotional issues, spiritual problems and spiritual strongholds.
We depend upon the Holy Spirit to lead the counselor in assisting the counselee to resolve each of their problems. The Holy Spirit must direct, convict, and enable the counselee in this process.
We apply Biblical principles in leading a person to find freedom from each problem. We do not judge, but seek to lead individuals to freedom. This freedom will result in their experiencing God’s purpose, fulfillment, joy, and peace in relationship with Him and others. (Gal. 5:1; John 10:10)
Jesus focused on the heart to resolve spiritual and emotional issues. Our counselors accept, understand, and care for the needs of each person’s heart. Freedom comes as issues are dealt with at the heart level.
|July 31, 2017||August 1, 2017||August 2, 2017||August 3, 2017||August 4, 2017||August 5, 2017||August 6, 2017|
|August 7, 2017||August 8, 2017||August 9, 2017||August 10, 2017||August 11, 2017||August 12, 2017||August 13, 2017|
|August 14, 2017||August 15, 2017||August 16, 2017||August 17, 2017||August 18, 2017||August 19, 2017||August 20, 2017|
|August 21, 2017||August 22, 2017||August 23, 2017||August 24, 2017||August 25, 2017||August 26, 2017||August 27, 2017|
|August 28, 2017||August 29, 2017||August 30, 2017||August 31, 2017||September 1, 2017||September 2, 2017||September 3, 2017|